How can I have my food truck at an Elizabeth Quay event?

These days, an amazing array of food trucks seem to be part of every great outdoor event. If you’re interested in bringing your food truck to an Elizabeth Quay event you’ll need:

  • A licence from us at MRA 
  • A current City of Perth permit 
  • To comply with all relevant health requirements

Submit a completed application form to take the first step towards bringing your food truck to an event at Elizabeth Quay.


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.