Elizabeth Quay’s waterfront location makes this destination a unique events and entertainment space – operating all year round. 

Aerial view of Elizabeth Quay with Perth CBD in background

Event spaces

We have a number of unique event spaces available to support a diverse range of events and activities. Select an event space for more information:

Interested in booking an event space?

If you are an event organiser looking to book an event space at Elizabeth Quay your first step is to contact our team. 

We will discuss your idea, its suitability for the space, dates and availability plus any other requirements. A meeting and site visit may also be required.

We’ll request you lodge an application using our online form if your idea is considered suitable.

You should have a read of our Event Application Guide before giving us a call - there's lots of useful info in there. 

The Event Application Guide provides detailed information about the type of events suitable at Elizabeth Quay, the full application process plus approvals, conditions and fees.

Things you should know:

  • Applications for minor events with less than 500 people and nil infrastructure are to be submitted six weeks prior to the event.
  • Applications for other events are to be submitted six months prior to the event.
  • The application fee is payable on submission of your application.
  • Completion of the application form does not automatically imply approval.
  • Only completed sections in the application will be considered, those left blank indicate you don’t require those items.
  • You are required to read and understand the sections regarding Event Conditions, Approvals, Licenses and Services before signing the application.

It’s essential that you have discussed your idea with our team before submitting an application. 

Other approvals

A number of approvals may be required from City of Perth depending on the details of your event and additional fees may apply. We will discuss these with you when you first contact our team.

Health compliance

The City of Perth Environmental Health Unit is responsible for all matters relating to approvals for noise, capacity, safety, structures, food, water and toilets. You will be required to liaise with their Environmental Health Officer (08 9461 3856) in order to obtain the relevant approvals. Fees may apply.

Roads and footpaths

If you have an event that requires the use of the surrounding and/or internal roads or footpaths you will also need to liaise with the City of Perth (Approvals Unit 08 9461 3419). Fees may apply.

Contact our team

You can contact our Place Activation Officer to discuss your idea by phone (08) 9482 7499 or eqevents@developmentwa.com.au.

  • People serving customers at Comida food truck

    Food trucks

    Food trucks organised as part of an event booking are welcome. To get a Food Truck Licence you must have a current City of Perth permit and meet their health requirements.

Forms and information

Ready to submit your event application?

You've chatted with our team about your event, read through our guide, and have everything ready to lodge your event application. Visit our online form to lodge your event details and pay the application fee. 

Find out more